Thursday, December 31, 2009

Post #1--Before NSO

As I prepare to begin the semester at BYU I am both anxious and excited. Some of the immediate concerns I have include getting to know the campus and the town, making it to class on time and doing well in them, getting to know my professors, making friends, getting involved, finding a job, surviving a single's ward, and succeeding in general (to name a few.)

I am really excited to experience being surrounded by people with high standards and experiencing aspects of the gospel every step of the way. I can't wait for my first Tuesday morning devotional!

Some of the questions I have include: Where can I find a job? How can I get involved on campus and in the community? Who do I talk to about transfer credits or adding a second major?

By participating in NSO I hope to learn more about the campus and what BYU is all about as well as where everything is. I also hope to meet people I can connect with and (hopefully) become friends with. I expect to recieve answers to the questions I have and I know I will learn a lot more about services available to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment