Saturday, January 02, 2010

Post #1--Before NSO

Well I meant to post this earlier but didn't have time until now. Hopefully its not too late since NSO still hasn't started.

My biggest worry about coming to BYU is that I wont have enough time to do everything. I'm going to be taking 18 credits and doing some online work, so with homework and trying to meet new people and all that hopefully I can survive. I've never been very social and so living by myself in a new place, I'm kind of worried about how that will work out but I'm excited for it too. I can't wait to get started so I can see what it is really like going to school here and find out if the classes really are as hard as people say they are. I got my associates degree at a community college in Arizona and the classes there were way too easy. I'm looking forward to more challenging classes.

The only questions I really have are mostly related to my major. I plan to talk to someone about it once the semester gets started.

By participating in NSO I plan on being able to get my ID card and get my bike registered and meeting new people and getting a little better feel for the campus. I'm looking forward to attending NSO in the morning and can't wait for school to start next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment