Saturday, January 02, 2010

Post #1--Before NSO

Coming to a university and being away from my family for a long time is something that I find challenging to do. I haven't been away from the place where I live with my parents for the longest time and this will serve as one of the biggest trials of my time. I'm also scared that something will happen while I'm away and I won't be able to get back in time to help. I'm also worried that this post won't be counted as eligible since I forgot all about the blogging.
There are some things I am excited for. I know BYU has a great bookstore filled with series that I love reading and are bringing in new books all the time. I just need to make sure I don't spend all my money in there. I'm also looking forward to learning about the Earth's past in geology and history classes. I'm also looking forward to making new friends.
I don't really have any questions that need answers. I came to BYU once to visit my brother and I know where a lot of the places I need to go to are.
I hope to gain a better liking for the school by going to NSO and learning more about what this school is about. I would also like to meet new people who are friendly and will want to be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment