Saturday, January 02, 2010

Post #2--After

It feels so great to finally be on campus! I feel a lot less apprehensive about the coming semester, although I am still a little nervous.

Attending NSO is probably the best choice I have made so far in regards to preparing myself to experience BYU. I got to experience what it is like to be on campus and see more of what it is like to be a student here. I am also a little bit more comfortable with where everything is. I feel like everyone who helped with NSO gave a positive yet realistic view of what BYU is all about and I finally see myself "fitting" here. I am feel prepared to meet the challenges of the coming year with a much better attitude than I had before and I am actually really excited for what lies ahead.

The best part of NSO was probably meeting new people and making a few friends. I also immensely enjoyed the Education in Zion exhibition.

The most important thing I learned is that an education at BYU is about more than expanding the mind, but rather, it is "an education for the whole soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment