Wednesday, January 06, 2010

post #2 after NSO

How does it feel to finally be on campus?
It was such a great experience!! The campus it's so big and students and professors as well are so nice and helpful, I have to say that felt so lost at the first time but then I just started asking questions and everybody was willing to help me.

How did attending NSO help prepare you for the coming semester?
I helped me so much because they answered all my questions before I asked them haha. And all the events were very helpful to know more students like me, they were filling so confused and afraid about been on campus for the first time.

What was the most enjoyable part of NSO?
Everything!! all the activities were pretty fun and enjoyable. And even better, they were spiritual too.

What was the most important thing you learned?
I 've learned that everybody who is in this campus has a objective and we have to approach it, everybody is making sacrificies lilke me, everybody wants to be a better person, in other words we all want to learn more to be perfect for the eternal life, and BYU definetly has all the tools that we need, BYU is the only campus where we can learn how to be spiritually strengthen and find who we really are and where do we want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment