Wednesday, January 06, 2010

After attending NSO

I loved my NSO experience. The students and staff that helped to organize everything were very friendly in helping to understand what I needed to do to have a fun, enjoyable and helpful experience. I was able to meet new people and even see some old friends. I enjoyed listening to Dr. Bell, as he addressed a topic that I much needed and I was able to feel better. I also enjoyed the end with all the little skits. They were very funny and expressed themselves very well. I think by far the most valuable thing I learned from NSO is that BYU wants to help you. As and long as many of the processes of getting in and getting things approved are, BYU has a system set up to help you and wants you to let them help you so they can make the system flow easier for other students in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment