Sunday, January 03, 2010

Post #2 After

How does it feel to finally be on campus?

It feels unreal. All my life I’ve told myself that I would go to BYU “one day.” It was (and still is) hard for me to believe that “one day” is finally “today.” I have to keep asking myself if I’m dreaming. I hope that maybe I’ll be able to wake up in time for Monday… ;)

How did NSO prepare you to begin your NSO experience?

They gave us a nifty little booklet that told us exactly what to expect at what times. They also kept sending me emails before NSO to remind me it was coming up.

What was the most enjoyable part of NSO?

Probably lunch, convocation (I really enjoyed the last speaker), and the basketball game.

What was the most important thing that you learned?

I learned that… well, that going to BYU is going to be different that what I thought it would be. It really hit me that its going to be very different going to BYU as a student than as a visitor. I think it might take me awhile to adjust to the different lifestyle.

On the other hand, maybe I've prepared myself for the change and I just don't know it yet.


Crysta

No comments:

Post a Comment