Sunday, January 03, 2010

Post #2- After

Well my NSO experience was a blast! I met a lot of new students and had a great experience. Now that I am on campus, I feel so inspired to learn as much as possible! I love the motivational aura that campus exudes.

The NSO experience prepared me by showing me the buildings that all my classes are in. Also, I liked the informational booths that were offered. I also was able to get an ID card quickly.

I enjoyed the first presentation that told the history and their mission statement. The speaker was very entertaining and we all had a great time.

The most important thing that I learned at NSO was where my classes are. I became more familiar with campus and was able to see what all the buildings looked like.

I loved NSO!

No comments:

Post a Comment