Sunday, January 03, 2010

Post #2

How does it feel to finally be on campus?  
It feels so good and so right to be here.  I love the feeling on this campus.  I feel like I'm becoming part of something great.  

How did NSO prepare me for my experience here?  
I feel better acquainted with the campus.  Also, I'm learning that the people here are very friendly and helpful.  I feel very lucky to be with such amazing students and am excited to meet my teachers and learn from them.  Also, I loved what we learned about faith and fear and want to keep faith and learn how to exercise faith so I can apply that principle for the rest of my life.

What was the most enjoyable part of NSO?
Just meeting and talking with students of BYU and with the other new students.  I was kind of afraid of what kind of social life I would have here, but I'm coming to realize that there are so many opportunities to get involved and reach out to people.  The game was a lot of fun too.

What was the most important thing that you learned?  
I think the most important thing I learned was about overcoming fear with faith.  

No comments:

Post a Comment