Monday, January 11, 2010

Post #3--After the first week of classes

After a week of classes I am still surprised at how many new faces I see every day. I knew there would be a lot of people on campus but the sheer volume of people streaming out of the MARB around 10:50am on Mondays and Wednesdays is still amazing to me. I am also surprised that I feel so comfortable and at ease here. I thought I would feel lost but I have never felt so "found" as I have this past week.

One of the biggest challenges for me has been meeting people and making the amount of friends I expected to. It is almost like there are so many people that it's hard to get to know anyone. I have also been having a hard time feeling organized and managing my time, which is a constant battle for me. The most difficult challenge I still face is finding a job.

Over the semester I plan to stay on top of assignments rather than procrastinate (hopefully.) I also plan to get more organized and use my time more wisely than I have been known to do. I am looking forward to a challenging yet successful semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment