Monday, January 11, 2010

Post #3 -- After your first week of classes

What has surprised you? My biggest surprise and disappointment was the fact that for me to take Polynesian dance class I have to take it as a normal class, I had been taking this class since I was 8 in and out the School as an extracurricular activity and here at least this semester I'm not going to be able to take it. My second surprise was to see so many people that is already married and have kids, I knew there would be some but not that much.


What has been the biggest challenge so far? My biggest challenge is still the cold, and the fact that I get lost, for example I still wandering how to put money in my card, and sometimes to find the books, or the way out of some place ;).

What are you planning on doing for the rest of the semester in order to be successful? I'm not sure, I think that study, don't leave everything to the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment