Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Post #3 After My First Week of Classes

What has surprised you?

How little work I actually have to do. I thought that I would get out of my first class with tons of homework but I didn’t. I know I’ll get more homework as the semester goes on, but I guess I just assumed that I would start out with a lot.

What has been the biggest challenge so far?

Getting used to the fact that I’m finally a BYU student. Its been a little weird actually really going to classes and digesting the fact that I no longer have to pretend I belong on campus.

What are you planning on doing for the rest of the semester in order to be successful?

Keep a schedule so I know when to turn assignments in. Be friendly and make lots of friends. Keep a positive attitude. Audition for everything I can. Get decent hours of sleep… I’m sure I’ll think of more later (Of course, actually doing all these things is different from actually doing them so I’m going to have to try extra hard).


Crysta

No comments:

Post a Comment